Thursday, April 18, 2013

Inspired



I've been on a blogging hiatus that's been hard to break. At first I had pretty good reasons not to blog like being sick or stressed or just plain busy but now with a lot of projects underway and fun things to share, I find myself kicking myself that I haven't been more disciplined to write up a post.

My most debilitating quality will be hesitating due to over-thinking and the hiatus has made me over-analyze myself and the blog. What am I about? Am I current? Is the blog still a reflection of me now or burdensome continuation of who I used to be a year ago? Blogging shouldn't be so thought provoking or should it? It should and that's the beauty of it.

It's spring and despite my black thumb, I've accumulated a lovely collection of yellow flowers on my dining table. They make me want to post...even if it is to say, blog or not, I work to make things beautiful in our life; beautiful, creative, and fun. But mostly that when things inspire you this much, they must be shared.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you have moments in life where you say, "ok, I'm totally blogging this" and completely forget? Mary, whether or not you blog every day, month, or year.... your site will always be in my bookmark :) Love your ahn-goings! miss the family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and connecting so leave a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...