Friday, June 28, 2013

Zane Is Here!

On Father's Day, we had a baby boy! Zane Micah was born at 8:36pm weighing 8 pounds and 2 ounces, measuring 21 inches long. He was three days past due date but right on time to bless Mike with the best Father's Day gift a dad could receive.


He looks a lot like big sister and she just adores him (so far). I have high hopes for this sibling duo and hope they grow to love and support each other while having each other's backs.

Mike and I are just thrilled to see our family grow. We've forgotten a lot about taking care of a newborn in three years but embrace learning all over again.

And I'm on Maternity Leave!! I can't tell you how much this makes me want to yelp a hardy "WOOT! WOOT!" The first time I was on leave after having Zoe was the first break from work since I was 15. I've always held a job or multiple since I could get a worker's permit and there is nothing better than taking a break and getting paid for it. I'm soaking this time with Zane up and hoping to get a few sewing projects in. I've been addicted to Pinterest and eagerly await for him to be on a predictable schedule so I can squeeze making this, this and this in.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I love reading your comments and connecting so leave a message :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...